- All teams will consist of (2) members, Guide and Angler.
- First, Second and Third place prizes will be awarded on total combined length of 2 Redfish entered from each team.
- In case of a tie, the team with the longest Redfish will win.
- Each fish must swim away under its own power after measurement or else the team’s total length will be disqualified.
- All fish measured tip to tip, mouth closed on tournament board. The tail will be “pinched” and “fanned” to determine the maximum length. Length will then be rounded BACK to the nearest quarter inch.
- No chumming. Wading is allowed.
- No landing nets may be used.
- Traditional Fly Fishing equipment required.
- All decisions by tournament officials are final.
*Entry Fee: $300.00 per team (includes 2 tickets to the cocktail party).
Sample Payback: $1500 1st
* 50% payback based on 20 boats